1. Wilson C, Tisdell C. Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental, health and sustainability costs. Ecol Econ 2001;39(3):449-62. [DOI:10.1016/S0921-8009(01)00238-5
2. Owens K, Feldman J, Kepner J. Wide range of diseases linked to pesticides. Pestic You 2010;30:13-21.
3. Oh B-Y. Assessment of pesticide residue for food safety and environment protection. Korean J Pesticide Sci 2000;4(4):1-11.
4. No E. 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 February 2005 on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin and amending Council Directive 91/414/EEC. Off J L. 2005;70.
5. Federico D, Magdalena M, Mortaz M. A Critical Analysis of the Competitiveness of the Iranian Pistachio Industry'. Int J Business Social Sci 2011;2:31-8.
6. D'Evoli L, Lucarini M, Gabrielli P, Aguzzi A, Lombardi-Boccia G. Nutritional Value of Italian Pistachios from Bronte (Pistacia vera, L.), Their Nutrients, Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Activity. Food and Nutr Sci 2015;6(14):1267. [DOI:10.4236/fns.2015.614132
7. Gentile C, Tesoriere L, Butera D, Fazzari M, Monastero M, Allegra M, et al. Antioxidant activity of Sicilian pistachio (Pistacia vera L. var. Bronte) nut extract and its bioactive components. J Agr Food Chem 2007;55(3):643-8. [DOI:10.1021/jf062533i
8. Commission E. Commission Directive 2002/63/EC of 11 July 2002—establishing Community methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on products of plant and animal origin and repealing Directive 79/700. EEC. 2002.
9. Gilbert-López B, García-Reyes JF, Molina-Díaz A. Sample treatment and determination of pesticide residues in fatty vegetable matrices: A review. Talanta 2009;79(2):109-28. [DOI:10.1016/j.talanta.2009.04.022
10. Anastassiades M, Lehotay SJ, Štajnbaher D, Schenck FJ. Fast and easy multiresidue method employing acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and "dispersive solid-phase extraction" for the determination of pesticide residues in produce. JAOAC int 2003;86(2):412-31.
11. Soboleva E, Rathor N, Mageto A, Ambrus A. Estimation of Significance of'Matrix-induced'Chromatographic Effects. Roy Soc Chem 2000;256:138-56.
12. Amirahmadi M, Shoeibi S, Abdollahi M, Rastegar H, Khosrokhavar R, Hamedani MP. Monitoring of some pesticides residue in consumed tea in Tehran market. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng 2013;10(1):1. [DOI:10.1186/1735-2746-10-9
13. Emami A, Rastegar H, Amirahmadi M, Shoeibi S, Mousavi Z. Multi-Residue Analysis of Pesticides in Pistachio Using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS). Iran J Toxicol 2015;8(27).
14. Kim S-H, Choe W-J, Baik Y-K, Kim W-S. Monitoring of pesticide residues and risk assessment of agricultural products consumed in South Korea. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 2008;37(11):1515-22. [DOI:10.3746/jkfn.2008.37.11.1515
15. Valenzuela AI, Pico Y, Font G. Determination of five pesticide residues in oranges by matrix solid-phase dispersion and liquid chromatography to estimate daily intake of consumers. J AOAC Int 2001;84(3):901-9.
16. Commission CA. Codex maximum residue limits for pesticides. 2009.
17. Chun OK, Kang HG. Estimation of risks of pesticide exposure, by food intake, to Koreans. Food Chem Toxicol 2003;41(8):1063-76. [DOI:10.1016/S0278-6915(03)00044-9
18. Aikpokpodion P, Oduwole O, Adebiyi S. Appraisal of Pesticide Residues in Kola Nuts obtained from Selected Markets in South Western, Nigeria. J Sci Res Rep 2013;2(2):582-97.
19. Pandey P, Raizada R, Srivastava L. Level of organochlorine pesticide residues in dry fruit nuts. J Environ Biol 2010.
20. Norman KN, Leonard K. Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry determination of phosphine residues in stored products and processed foods. J Agr Food Chem 2000;48(9):4066-70. [DOI:10.1021/jf991221v