1. Warrel DA. Guidelines for the management of snake-bites. World Health Organization, India; 2010:35-45.
2. Dehghani R, Fathi B, Shahi MP, Jazayeri M. Ten years of snakebites in Iran. Toxicon 2014; 90: 291-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.toxicon.2014.08.063
3. Latifi M. The Snakes of Iran. 3rd ed. Tehran: Environment Protection organization; 2000
4. Dehghani R, Rabani D, Panjeh Shahi M, Jazayeri M, Sabahi Bidgoli M. Incidence of snakebites in Kashan, Iran during an eight year period (2004- 2011). Arch Trauma Res 2012: 2012; 1(2):67-715. [DOI:10.5812/atr.6445
5. Shadnia S, Soltaninejad K, Moghisi A. National guideline of snakebites prevention and treatment. Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 1st ed; 2009; Tehran, Iran.
6. Razi Vaccine and Serum Research Institute. Pentavalent Snake Antivenin [Product Brochure].2015, Alborz, Iran.
7. Monteiro F, Kanchan T, Bhagavath P, Kumar G, Menezes R, Yoganarasimha K. Clinicoepidemiological features of viper bite envenomation: A study from Manipal, South India. Singapore Med J 2012; 53:203-7.
8. Kumar MR, MV, Babu PR, Kumar SS, Subrahmanyam BV, Rammohan P, Srinivas M, et al. A retrospective review of snakebite victims admitted in a tertiary level teaching institute. Ann Afr Med 2014; 13:76-80. [DOI:10.4103/1596-3519.129879
9. Mahmood K, Naqvi I, Talib A, Salkeen S, Abbasi B, Akhter T, et al. Clinical course and outcome of snake envenomation at a hospital in Karachi.Singapore Med J. 2010; 51: 300-5.
10. Whitehall J, Yarlini M, Arunthathy M, Varan M, Kaanthan M, Isaivanan M, et al. Snakebites in north east Sri Lanka. Rural Remote Health 2007;7:751.
11. Ahmed SM, Nadeem A, Islam MS, Agarwal S, Singh L. Retrospective analysis of snake victims in Northern India admitted in a tertiary level institute. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2012; 28:45-50. [DOI:10.4103/0970-9185.92434
12. Kularatne S. Common krait (Bungarus caeruleus) bite in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka: A prospective clinical study, 1996-98. Postgrad Med J 2002;78:276-80. [DOI:10.1136/pmj.78.919.276
13. Besharat M, Vahdani P, Abbasi F, Korooni Fardkhani S. Reporting a series of 100 cases of snakebites in Loghman Hospital between 2000-2005. Pajoohandeh 2008; 13(4): 315-20.
14. Besharat M, Abbasi F. Snakebite in Iran: diagnosis, prevention, treatment. J Med Counc Islam Repub Iran 2009; 27(1): 63-76.
15. Monzavi SM, Dadpour B, Afshari R. Snakebite management in Iran: devising a protocol. J Res Med Sci 2014; 19:153-63.