Iranian Journal of Toxicology is a scientific bimounthly peer–reviewed and multidisciplinary international open access journal that encourages communication among the researchers of medical sciences. This Journal is the scientific publication of Arak University of Medical Sciences with corporation of Iranian Society of Toxicology.The main objective of disseminating this journal is promoting to encourage communication between researchers It welcomes to Original Papers, Review Articles, and Case Reports in the fields of Basic Toxicology; Forensic Medicine, Environmental Biology, Agriculture, Industry, Clinical and Drug Toxicology just in English version..
* Authors are responsible for the scientific and written accuracy of all parts of the paper.
* When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the last update of Helsinki declaration. When reporting experiments on animals, authors should indicate whether the institutional and national guide for the care and use of laboratory animals was followed.
* The supporting organization must be disclosed. Also every organizations or individuals related to the research must be mentioned.
* Authors are responsible regarding any claims of individuals relating to the research.
* Corresponding author is responsible regarding any claims related to the editor’s right.
* Copyright:Permission for republication is not required but the original source should be acknowledged.
* Conflict of interest: Authors are responsible for disclosing all financial and personal relationships that might bias their work. It is recommended that the authors state explicitly whether potential conflicts do or do not exist, preferably in the manuscript on a conflict of interest notification page that follows the title page and if necessary, in a cover letter that accompanies the manuscript